Monday, June 1, 2009

Podcast - Episode the Third

I know it's late, I'm sorry. Between work and...well, and playing games all night, I've been fairly busy. Those updates might come in the form of a rant about some bitch that made a snide remark a few days ago, along with a few other goodies, since I'm off the next two days. But for now, here is the third episode of the podcast.

Download

1. *Super special secret song that I won't name here because the other day I played it in a tf2 server and someone called me a faggot*
2. Church of Misery - "El Padrino (Adolpho De Jesus Costanzo)
3. Baroness - "Isak"
4. Alice In Chains - "Junkhead" (live version that is chock full of win)
5. Kamelot - "Solitaire" and "Rule the World"
6. Pure Reason Revolution - "The Twyncyn/Trembling Willows"
7. Xploding Plastix - "Sports, Not Heavy Crime"
8. Mouse on the Keys - "Toccatina"

Thanks for listening, and come back later in the week for some funny shit. Maybe.

No comments: