Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Introduction

Sometimes, I just gotta dance. Those times, oddly enough, often coincide with major natural disasters. So don't expect any dancing. What you'll find here is shit. A whole lot of shit. Not shit in the derogatory sense, as in "that movie was absolute shit." I'm talking about when you go to a garage sale and sift through the cardboard box of miscellaneous items that are going for 25 cents a pop, and you think to yourself, "god damn, there is a lot of shit in here." Some of it might be great, but a lot of it will probably leave you wondering whether or not it was worth putting there for public perusal.

Anyway, I'm just here to have a fun time and fill this space with musing, ramblings, rants, and satire. Oh, and did I mention that there will be music? A podcast every Saturday night, featuring the best of whatever I've been listening to.

It's gonna be great, folks. I can feel it in my hooves.

About the title: I don't know. It sounded nice. Faux-rebelliousness put to the tune of some song about world peace written by some hippie who got shot. Kids eat this shit up.

No comments: